Sequencer Bench - series one
- Enclosed Instrument Table with Trespa Chemical Resistant Phenolic Work Surface and Inset Steel Frame on Heavy Duty Casters with Waste Line Cutouts in Work Surface.
- Enclosed Storage Cabinet Module with One (1) Adjustable Shelf and Double Doors
- Drawer Bank with Three (3) Full Extension Lab Drawers and One (1) Pull-Out Writing Shelf
- Integrated PC Station, Includes Work Surface Mounted Ergonomic Sit-Stand Keyboard Tray, clamp mount
- Bench Mounted Scanner Holder
- Mounted 120V - 8 Outlet Industrial Surge Suppressor, Metal Housing with 12ft Cord
OMNI's sequencer bench systems support instrumentation from leading manufacturers, including Illumina, Thermo Fisher, Agilent and others.
Supports up to 1200lbs, evenly distributed.
Materials & Construction
OMNI's sequencer benches are fully welded with an epoxy powdercoat finish. Work surfaces are 1" Trespa chemical resistant solid phenolic with beveled edge. Inegrated bottom shelf, side panels (if applicable) and stoarge units are laminate with a wipe-clean finish. Sequencer benches utilize Footmaster® leveling casters.
5 Year Limited Warranty