- Enclosed Instrument Table with Trespa Chemical Resistant Phenolic Work Surface and Inset Steel Frame on Heavy Duty Casters with Waste Line Cutouts in Work Surface.
- Noise Suppression Module for Single Vacuum Pump: 22W x 28-1/2D x 27H with SONEX Paneling and Two (2) 117CFM Fans with Hose Grommets in Rear and Vented Door Hinged Right with Slide-Out Pump Maintenance Shelf and Oil Drip Pan with Mounted Shock Absorbers.
- Drawer Bank 15-3/4W x 22D x 27H with Three (3) Full Extension Drawers and One (1) Pull-Out Writing Shelf.
- Open Slide-Out Shelf for Waste Container Storage with Chemical Resistant Surface 16W x 22D x 1-/2H
- Work Surface Mounted Sit-Stand PC Workstation, Includes Ergonomic LCD/Flat Screen Support Arm and Integrated Keyboard Tray, with Side-Mounted Vertical CPU/UPS Holder
- Two (2) Mounted 120V - 8 Outlet Industrial Surge Suppressors, Metal Housing with 12ft Cord
OMNI's bench systems support instrumentation from leading manufacturers, including Agilent, SCIEX, Thermo Fisher, Shimadzu, Waters, Analytik-Jena, Bruker and others
Supports up to 1200lbs, evenly distributed.
Materials & Construction
OMNI's Mass Spec Benches are fully welded with an epoxy powdercoat finish. Work surfaces are 1" Trespa chemical resistant solid phenolic with beveled edge. Integrated bottom shelf, side panels (if applicable) and stoarge units are laminate with a wipe-clean finish. Heavy duty casters are total-lock with wide foot-brake that locks swivel and rotation.
Pump Noise Reduction
Depending on pump frequency, our enclosures reduce the decibel level between 16-19dB.
See pump information here.
5 Year Limited Warranty