Liquid Handler Bench - series two
- Enclosed Instrument Table with Trespa Chemical Resistant Phenolic Work Surface and Inset Steel Frame on Heavy Duty Casters with Waste Line Cutouts in Work Surface with Integrated Cabinet Doors.
- Enclosed Storage Cabinet Module with One (1) Adjustable Shelf and Double Doors
- Drawer Bank with Three (3) Full Extension Drawers and One (1) Pull-Out Writing Shelf
- Integrated PC Station, Includes Work Surface Mounted Ergonomic LCD/Flat Screen Support Arm (clamp mount) and Frame Mounted Sit-Stand Ergonomic Keyboard Arm with Side-Mounted Vertical CPU/UPS Holder
- Mounted 120V - 8 Outlet Industrial Surge Suppressor, Metal Housing with 12ft Cord
OMNI's Liquid Handler bench systems support instrumentation from leading manufacturers, including Hamilton (Microlab Prep, VANTAGE, STAR and NIMBUS), Tecan (Freedom EVO series), Aurora Biomed, Beckman Coulter, Siemens, Eppendorf, and others.
Supports up to 1200lbs, evenly distributed.
Materials & Construction
OMNI's Mass Spec Benches are fully welded with an epoxy powdercoat finish. Work surfaces are 1" Trespa chemical resistant solid phenolic with beveled edge. Inegrated bottom shelf, side panels (if applicable) and stoarge units are laminate with a wipe-clean finish. Heavy duty casters are total-lock with wide foot-brake that locks swivel and rotation.
5 Year Limited Warranty